Monday, December 23, 2013

One of my friend have wort me this:

I translated George Orwell’s novel ‘’1984’’ into Pashto language. I would like to thank Afghanistan’s famous poet Mr. Abdul Bari Jahani who did a lot to encourage me for publishing the book. Without his invaluable insights, it would have been impossible for me to transfer 1984’s language and expressions in a reader-friendly way.
I must also thank my dear friend Nisar Ahmad Islammal who oversaw the book and arranged the printing.
I have a limited number of free copies, and I can give it to those who are interested to read the novel in Pashto.
Last, but not least, I would like to thank Marghalara Malalai Publishers (www.malalaipub.com) for printing the book in high quality.

Hope every one of us do creativity to translate other languages books in to PASHTO and DARI>



No comments:

Post a Comment